Featured Post

Is it Still Fun to be an Online Star Wars Fan? The Road to The Rise of Skywalker

*This will be a two-part series. The first details my thoughts on Lucas and the Fandom as the Sequel Trilogy was made. The second part ...

Monday, December 2, 2013

The Little Blog on the Side

I have a website already. It has a blog. Here I am making a new blog. It might be counterproductive, or it might be a stroke of genius. Time will tell. I decided my typical blogs were too far spaced apart, and often too long to hold the interest of my lazy friends, much less the masses. I resolve to blog daily here and use pictures. Best of all, entries will be short, so hopefully it will spark discussion and promote interest what I have to say in my larger essays.

Sometimes my thoughts here might be profound, but most of the time you'll get what the title promises, a look into my own personal dreamland and a sneak peak at what is coming from me in the near future. I look forward to upping the anti in joining the blogging community and hope to interact with each new reader directly for some time to come. With that, I leave you with a shot from Thanksgiving, which was wonderful. I call this,  "Potato Peeling Crew" and "Cha-Cha's" Divas.




1 comment: